We are organising for you Reaktor Open Office Hours.
During those meetings founders have a chance to meet mentors from Reaktor. They can talk with them about their ideas. They can raise a subject of product, investor or partners. Mentors, basing on their own experience, will try to show them the most effective solutions for issues bothering fresh businessmen.
Are you a new startup founder? Want to know how big chances your project has?
Sign up for Reaktor Open Office Hours!
Remember: the more you write, the better mentors we can give you!
Format of the meeting
- 30 min talk beetwen founder and 2-3 mentors (if you really want a certain mentor, let us know, but there is no guarantee)/li>
- Mentors work pro publico bono
- Place: Reaktor
How can we help you?
- In verification of you idea for business
- In making a decision if it is worth taking money from investor (if yoru businesss is currently hot for investing)
How to prepare youself?
- Train relating in a clear way what your business is about, assuming you are talking to people who know nothing about this branch.
- Focus on:
- who is your client (and how big group this is)
- what kind of client’s problems do you solve
- how much client will pay for service (or any business model you are planing)
- Think about what is your aim for this meeting and lead conversation the way you achive the most
Don’t come to ROOH if:
- You are not ready for criticism (seriously, think because mentors can be really direct).
- You are not open for criticism (you are fixated at certain idea)
- You don’t have a specific idea or project, just want to talk
then we recommend OpenReaktor and other networking parties
- You have idea or even a company,but you are not going to give this 100% of your time to achieve success
In this case you will receive just one advice: go back to your position