On monthly #OpenReaktor events we open up Reaktor inviting interesting speakers and gathering the whole Warsaw startup scene in one place to network. Hot Pizza, cold beer, great location, wonderful people and fantastic speakers! Do you need more?
We record OpenReaktor talks and publish them in high quality on our Vimeo channel: OpenReaktor talks on Vimeo.
Next OpenReaktor event will be on 14th of December.
You can check the dates of the upcoming events in our calendar.
Moreover we are curators of Startup Digest Warsaw – calendar gathering all startup events happening in Warsaw.
Next events in 2016:
- 14.12.2016 – OpenReaktor #50
Previous speakers include:
- Ela Madej (BaseCRM, New York) – Ela’s Startup Story
- Yuri Drabent (Lubię to, Warsaw) – Personal Branding for Startups
- Jerry Colonna (famous VC, New York) – How to get angel investment from the US
- John Biggs (TechCrunch, NY) – Why the Polish can’t do startups and The Next Big Thing
- Filip Knioła (InvoiceOcean, Warsaw) – How To Market An Uncool Product?
- Genna McKeel (Google, San Francisco) – Google Campus Warsaw
- Simon Cross (Facebook, London) – How Facebook Builds Facebook
- Brenden Arakaki (Filmaster.TV, Warsaw) on Effective English for CEE startups
- Josef Dunne, Mayel de Borniol (Babelverse, glomads) – Babelverse Story
- Fred Cooke (FreeEMS, New Zealand) – From Homelessness To Car Engine Management Freedom
- Michał Juda, Jasiek Stasz (Showroom, Warsaw) – Lessons Learned From Showroom Founders
- Pawel Tkaczyk (MIDEA, Wroclaw) – Pokażcie mi swoje pitche (Polish)
- Michał Frąckowiak (Wikidot, Torun) – Running Global But Keeping It Small
- Agnieszka Skala (SPIN, SWNext, Warsaw) – Why Best Polish IT Studenst Don’t Do Startups…
- Greta Arlauskaite (Bliu Bliu, Lithuania) – Language Learning – a Psychology Game
- Michał Olszewski (Deputy Mayor of Warsaw) – City of Warsaw Startup Strategy
- Zuzanna Stańska (Moiseum, Warsaw) – How to find your place in a niche market full of dust
- Wojtek Mikucki (Visuu, Warsaw) – Silicon Valley—The place to be or not to be?
- Michał Sadowski (Brand24, Wrocław) – Polish Startup Going Global
- Kamil Drabek (Migam, Calgary) – How KinectTranslator Will Help Deaf People Communicate With The World
- Marek Przystaś (DuckieDeck, Krakow) – Duckie Deck Provides Smile
- Lorenz Aschoff (EyeEM, Berlin) – STARTUP, HU? 9 little insights from EyeEM
- Kushtrim Xhakli (Changers, Berlin, Kosovo) – How Changers Charges (Your iPhone) and Changes (Your Life)
- Christian Heilmann (Mozilla, US) – What is FirefoxOS (sorry, no video)
- Bartosz Gola (SpeedUp Group, Poznan) – Prawne aspekty współpracy przedsiębiorcy i VC (Polish)
- Chris Kowalczyk (HardGamma, Warsaw) – HardGamma Reverse Pitch
- Brian King (WebFWD, US)
- Piotr Wilam (Innovation Nest, Krakow)
- Marcin Kaszyński (SetJam, Warsaw)
- Zbigniew Braniecki (Mozilla, US)
- Markus Lampinen (growVC, New York)
Want your name here? Email email@example.com with an abstract of your talk and links to previous appearances.